Nav Bar

Image Map Home About Me Pinterest Noteworthy Books

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Testing, testing and more testing!

It's that time of year where state testing is going on and on.  The teachers are tired and the kids are tired.  Everyone is ready for the year to be finished.  But before I fully go into summer break mode, let me tell you about how I prepare my students for tests.  I use the wonderful book, I Didn't Know I Could Be the Child Left Behind This book doesn't just prepare kids for tests; it also prepares the for study skills and teaches them behaviors needed to succeed in the classroom. It teaches about good work habits, listening skills, organization, etc. through stories, songs and fun activities. I highly recommend it for your counseling library. I use it with grades 3-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment